Friday, June 4, 2010

Beauty (FREE WRITE)

Beauty is in the eye of the be holder...
I just wish that the be holder was yourself
Maybe than you could realize how Beautiful you truly are
Your covering Your greatness In a body bag
Your confidence has been a victim of homicide

I ask myself why, why are you doing this to yourself
Don't you understand that your pupils are constellations of stars
I see the light in you!
The inherent capacity for coming into being
Your existence has a stronger presence then the man I serve
The mirror must be fogged up by your self-esteem
Your incapable of viewing the reflection
The reflection of the goddess on the other side of that glass

I have practically turn Muslim praying to your heart 5 times a day
Please tell me, tell me that you hear me!!
Remove these cement cinder block meteors holding you back
These demon puppeteers are creating your movements for you
Interrupting your main line
Theirs no room available for you to wire tap into your soul
To guide you & help follow that north star
To bring you out of this pitched out tunnel

See, i tried but I can't do everything for you
I can only be your transit map showing the subways directions
But only you can take the next step and hop to your destination
I can't push this train empty, its up to you if you wanna aboard
Your mind has been electrocuted, by the 3rd rail that it has stopped you
Perhaps if that electricity could shock you much harder
You just might revive from your old life
Resurrecting you into your angels mind-state
No-more will these demon be your conciseness

(To Be Cont'd...) Will Be Complete Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment